Tuesday 7 April 2015

Hi everyone! This time, its Elana :)

Hi Everyone,

As you probably know by now, my dad and I have been writing this blog together. I've been keeping up to date with the posts that haven't been written by me, and love reading all the comments from everyone! Thanks for all your kind comments, I can tell that you're all as excited as I am about the apartment. Not long to go now!!! Hurry up July! :D

Keep the comments coming. In a way I feel like I'm already getting to know some of you, and can't wait to meet some of you in person!

Elana :)

2 comments:

  1. Been great following the blog Elana and look forward to bumping into you when in the near future. I drive through Anzac Bridge a few times each week and our new building definitely stands out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Jono. :) It certainly does stand out! I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like on the inside! :)

      Delete